As a modern bride, there’s no contract stating you must sport white, ruffles and pearls on your wedding day. Here at Saphire Event Group, we love a bride who has the confidence to shake things up a little as she walks down the aisle. Necklaces and earrings are so expected, and simple bracelets are too delicate. Our suggestion? Go for a cuff. These heavier accessories instantly add an edge. Do not, we repeat, do NOT match your cuff to your dress. The cuff’s purpose is to make your look appear more eclectic. Doubt our opinion? Darling, you’ve heard the saying “opposites attract,” more than you care to admit.
1. Elizabeth Lydon Studio: Purple Banded Agate Gold Cuff: $38
2. Rustic Gem Jewelry: Ivory Rose on Antique Brass Cuff: $28
3. Slightly Askew: Peacock Feather Cuff: $48
4. Anthropologie: Starfish Cuff: $198
5. Doloris Petunia: Custom Bridal Cuff: $500
6. Mon Petit Chou Boutique: 1901 Tiger Lily Spoon Cuff: $32.99
By: Kelly Hamilton