Eco-friendly weddings are becoming more and more popular by the day, and why not? Throwing an earth conscious wedding is not only creative- it’s also something to brag about. While other invites will be tossed, your invitations will, when planted, bloom into wildflowers. On your special day, food will be fresh from local, organic farmers, napkins will be compostable, and your feet will sit comfortable and pretty in a pair of vegan ballet flats. Worried about wedding favors? Rest assured those will go to a greater good as well. Instead of handing out little trinkets that will surely find their way to the trash, give your guests donation cards as favors, letting them know money has been donated in their honor to your charity of choice.
Left to right; Top to Bottom:
- Save the Date Card: Forever Fiance
- Eco-chic Handmade Vegan Bridal Ballet Flats: The Generation: Etsy
- Love Bird Ring Pillow- Birch Tree Ring: Little Wee Shop: Etsy
- Faxon Green: Eco-Friendly Studio: Boston
- Antler Tree Branch Candle Centerpiece
- Donation Card Wedding FavorBy: Kelly Hamilton