We love a man in a dashing black tuxedo. Who doesn’t? But there’s something to be said about that carefree summer groom who spends his wedding day by the water, cool and confident in a perfectly-styled, casual ensemble. We think that something to be said goes a little like this: S-E-X-Y.
From Left to Right; Top To Bottom:
1. Instead of opting for a heavy material, this groom should go for J. Crew’s Irish linen suit and vest. We’re partial to the “British Khaki” color.
2. Even the casual groom needs a bit of glamour. This D&G Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch is simultaneously modern and traditional. At $250.00, the sophistication is worth the investment.
3. Polo Ralph Lauren is the go-to designer for classic fashion with a preppy twist. The Aberdare Narrow Madras Tie will add a splash of bold color to a neutral linen suit.
4. Add a fashion curve ball with these Lacoste sneakers. Fresh out of the Spring/Summer 2011 Sportswear Collection, these kicks will give your groom an effortless, sporty edge.
5. This Allen Edmonds’ Classic Wide Belt will accentuate any style. Walnut colored with a brushed nickel buckle, this accessory is available at Nordstrom.
6. Want to ease your nerves with a little elegance? Take a swig from a Tiffany & Co. Century Flask. Made of sterling silver, this piece will make a coveted family heirloom for future grooms-to-be.