It’s no secret that weddings are often costly events. Between the dress, the DJ and everything in between, the bill can add up quickly. What many fail to consider, however, is the dent wedding guests put in their pockets so they can attend the,soirée. But fear not! We have scoured the Internet to find some of the best budget-friendly dresses on the racks right now. Plus, we’ve shared a few tips on how to rock these dresses without having your teeth chatter in the crisp fall air.
Here are 5 of our favorite dresses for under $150…
Here are 5 tips on how to stay warm in your dress
1. Pashminas: They’re dressy enough to sport with formal ensembles and will wrap around you with ease.
2. Tights: They’ve gotten so popular these past couple years, bridal parties are even wearing them.
3. Bolero/Shrug: We think most cardigans are too casual, but some wedding boleros can be just right.
4. Closed-Toed Shoes: Whether they’re in heels or flats, never underestimate the power of warm toes.
5. A Cute Date: A hand to hold always makes you feel cozy.
Like our style? Check out some of the other fashion-related blogs we’ve written in the past here.
*Note: Prices/sales may change after publication date of this blog entry.
By: Kelly Hamilton