With the ringing in of a new year, there’s no shortage of popping champagne bottles or boyfriends popping the question. Not engaged yet, but love to pin your wishlist onto that “Future Bling” board? Well, it’s time to get excited because boy do we have some Pin-worthy ring styles to share. With endless options to choose from, narrowing down our 5 favorite ring trends for 2016 was no small task, but hey, someone has to do it!
1. The pear cut diamond is making a comeback and for good reason. This micropave halo setting is the perfect way to show off this beautifully shaped diamond.
photo credit: etsy.com
2. Rose gold has been rising in popularity in the past couple years. This stunning gold color lends a modern twist to the always elegant emerald cut stone.
photo credit: buzzfeed.com
3. Vintage inspired settings are the perfect way to add personality to your engagement ring. This intricate gold setting perfectly compliments the classic feel of an oval diamond.
photo credit: pinterest.com
4. Colored stones can also be a girls best friend. We are in love with this head turning Emerald stone.
photo credit: brit.co
5. Our list would not be complete without this timeless beauty. A classic brilliant cut diamond solitaire will always be on trend.
photo credit: stylemepretty.com
Tell us, which 2016 ring trend is your favorite?
By: Dana Bates