Signature Wedding Drinks for Spring
Spring wedding season is upon us and it’s the perfect time of year for light and refreshing wedding cocktails! Add a personal touch to your wedding day with fun and festive signature wedding drinks. Jazz up your champagne by adding colorful fresh fruit or create your own bride and groom drinks complete with unique names. They don’t call them specialty cocktails for nothing right? The possibilities here are truly endless and the best part is, a signature drink is always a guest favorite. Below are some amazing choices for spring wedding drinks. So let’s get the party going shall we?
Spring Wedding Cocktails
- Welcome in the warmer weather with a fun refreshing cocktail tailored to you and your fiancé’s taste and style. Spend your Sunday’s sipping Moscow Mules? Add a spring twist with this brightly colored and tasty pink grapefruit Moscow mule. It is full of spunk and ready to take your guests to the dance floor. For the true mule lovers out there consider having a Moscow mule station for cocktail hour complete with different twists on that ginger filled copper cup.
- Take the juice bar trend to a whole new level! Try incorporating some fresh fruits and fruit juice into your wedding cocktails to liven them up and add some pretty spring colors. Another unique twist is to use herbs or even flowers for that extra layer of flavor. A sweet lemonade (alcoholic or not) with some cool cucumbers or hint of lavender is great way to take that simple classic and turning it into something elegant.
- Say it in a sign. Cute signage on or around the bar is another way to add dimension and personalization to your event. Special signs could have the bride and groom drinks listed out or show a list of the spring cocktails that are available. Are you offering a drink that has significant meaning to your relationship, maybe a drink you shared on your first date? Create a sign that tells the sweet story so you guests can share in the memory as they sip. Remember, including a description of the ingredients that each drink includes is a great way to keep your guests informed and keep the bar line moving quickly.
- Have some fun with puns! Serve one or a few fan favorite signature wedding drinks. These are as fun to order as they are to drink.
- Blushing bride: anything pink will do! Raspberry liquor, passion fruit, pink lemonade, or try one of our personal favorites, peach Schnapps with grenadine and Champagne
- The Perfect Pear: moscato, lemon liquer, lemon zest, lemon juice, seltzer, cut apples & of course pears
- Mint To Be: vodka, sliced cucumber, mint leaves, and club soda
- About Thyme: vodka, ruby red or pink grapefruit, elderflower cordial, sparkling water, and thyme
- Play up your theme. If you have a specific wedding theme and will be incorporating those elements into the décor throughout your day, a signature drink is the perfect addition. Rather than having an open bar, a great budget friendly options is providing a complimentary signature drink that coordinates with the theme of your day. Are you having a rustic outdoor wedding with shades of green and yellow? A simple whiskey lemonade infused with honey would be a great specialty cocktail to coordinate with your wedding décor.
- Weddings and Champagne, they just go hand in hand. Celebrate your special day with some of these spring champagne cocktails.
- Strawberry Champagne Mojito: freshly cut strawberries, lime, white rum, mint, and Champagne
- French Kiss: Absolut vodka, Chambord and Champagne
- Peach Fizz: vodka,pPeach nectar, peach Schnapps, & Champagne
- Popsicle Champagne: add your favorite flavor popsicle to a glass of Champagne (because it’s never too early for popsicles)
By: Dana Bates