Signature Wedding Drinks By Season
If you’re looking for a twist on the traditional champagne toast for your wedding, you’ve come to the right place. Below are some of our favorite champagne cocktails that taste as delicious as they look.
Rock Candy Cocktail- This sugary creation is perfect for a springtime soiree.
- Rock Candy
- Place your favorite rock candy into a champagne glass
- Add champagne
Champagne Mojito- Cool off your guests with this refreshing cocktail, perfect for a summer wedding.
- 2 ounces Champagne
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce Simple Syrup
- 1 1/2 ounces rum, preferably 10 Cane
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- In a cocktail shaker, middle together mint, lime juice and Simple Syrup to release mint oils
- Add rum and bitters; shake over ice
Sorbet Mimosa- Another amazing choice for a summer wedding.
- Orange sorbet or sherbert
- Scoop orange sorbet into champagne glass
- Add champagne
Apple Cider & Champagne Cocktail- Spice up your autumn event with this signature drink.
- 3-4 ounces chilled champagne
- 2 ounces Tennessee Cider (you can sub apple brandy if you cannot find Tennessee Cider)
- 2 ounce fresh apple cider
- Pour the Tennessee Cider into the bottom of each glass
- Add the champagne and top with a splash of the fresh apple cider
Pomosa- Chose this wonderful cocktail for your winter wedding.
- Pomegranate juice
- Fresh pomegranate seeds (optional)
- Pour champagne into four glasses
- Top each glass with a splash of pomegranate juice and a sprinkle of pomegranate seeds
Tell us, which champagne cocktail is your favorite?
By: Dana Bates