Don’t Be Afraid to Cover Up
It’s spring, so we know you won’t be wearing these gems for warmth. But as we like to say, a lady will do anything for fashion, and these cover ups are totally worth a little overheating. Inspired by the gorgeous collection of cover ups on BHLDN’s website, we ventured out to find some other options. We were on the hunt for a bit of everything, and that’s exactly what we found. From sparkle to silk, from cape to cropped jacket, we found it all. Rock fur with your sophisticated gown for some edge, or drape lace over your shoulders for added delicacy. Either way, make the cover up your own. You’re not covering up to hide; you’re covering up to show off!
From Top to Bottom:
1. Duchess Lace Cape: $160.00: BHLDN
2. Rosette-Embellished Silk Shrug: $3,250.00: Valentino
3. Cropped Sequin Bolero: $129.50: K-DASH by Kardashian
4. Lamb & Tulle Bolero: $1,950.00: J. Mendel
5. Lace Tiered Bolero: £20.00: Topshop
6. Dusky Rose Ruffled Silk Carina Bolero: $186.00: bonzie
Strut your stuff down the aisle at one of Saphire Event Group’s premiere properties!
By: Kelly Hamilton