2017 Best Spring Wedding Hair Trends
When it comes to creating the ultimate wedding look, there are a lot of elements that have to come together–from the shoes and the dress to the flowers and accessories; even your hairstyle. Some women discover that choosing the perfect wedding hairstyle may be even more challenging than selecting the perfect wedding dress. You want a hairstyle that complements your dress, the wedding theme, works with the local weather, and is on trend but also timeless. Fortunately, there are quite a few wedding hair trends to choose from for your Spring wedding.
Spring Wedding Hair Trends
Whether you already have a general idea of the hairstyle you would like for your wedding or you are completely open to any style, it is important to begin by taking a look at both classic and more trendy hairstyles. Following are a few of the top Spring wedding trends:
- A sleek all down hairstyle where hair is brushed away from the face and tucked smoothly into a gorgeous barrette can be a perfect look for a more formal wedding.
- A low ponytail is a very chic and timeless style, and you can either leave it on its own or tie it into your wedding color theme with a little bit of ribbon.
- If you like the overall look of a low ponytail but you want to dress it up just a little bit more, consider a low, tousled fishtail braid for a more Grecian look.
Matt Rowe Photography
- If you want a gorgeous half up, half down hairstyle, consider two twists starting in the front and bringing them together in the back. Adding simple florals can add even more beauty to the look. This is perfect for both a formal or casual outdoor wedding.
- A bun is a classic bridal hairstyle and it can be made more modern by incorporating a plaited bun. Depending upon your veil or other accessories, you can even intertwine a simple ribbon to complete the look.
- As an alternative to a perfectly rounded bun, hair can be pulled together at the back and pinned into a loose low bun that is classic, simple and elegant.
Rachel Moore Photography
- If you love the idea of channeling your inner princess on your wedding day but you don’t want to wear an actual tiara, consider a hairstyle of intricate braiding that is arranged into a crown or headband shape atop your head.
Alexandra Grace Photography
- If your wedding gown is sleek and simple, you may want to complement it with a voluminous up-do.
- An outdoor wedding on the water can be beautifully complemented by leaving your hair down and adding some soft beachy waves.
- For another simple wedding look, consider a super-chic, tidy side-swept braid.
Alexandra Grace Photography
It’s important to also consider accessories when trying to select the perfect wedding hairstyle. Well-chosen hair accessories can pay further tribute to the season and transform a simple, everyday look to an elegant, classic wedding style that is both timeless and unforgettable. From simple beaded hair clips to extravagant tiaras; from fresh floral crowns to delicate hair ribbons, there are numerous accessories to choose from.
Once you have found the wedding hairstyle you love, schedule a hair trial. This is a great way to make sure it fits your vision for your bridal look. You may absolutely love it, or decide to go in a different direction. Trust us, when you find the perfect wedding hairstyle you will know, just as you knew when you had found the perfect dress.