Though acclaimed designers such as Nicole Miller, Monique Lhuillier and Carolina Herrera aren’t included on this list of ours, try not to be alarmed. We browsed through collection after collection of SS 2013 bridal, and it was quite difficult to narrow down our top choices to only 13. That said, we hope you fancy some, if not all, of our choices!
And the 13 best 2013 spring bridal dresses are…
1. Marchesa Despite the fact that the rest of this list is in no particular order, we couldn’t resist featuring our favorite bridal dress of the 2013 SS Season first. We love you, Marchesa!
2. Junko Yoshioka Why do we love this dress? One word- applique, applique, applique.
3. Badgley Mischka We want our fairy godmother to give us this wedding dress. Those little sleeves dripping in crystals are just so magical!
4. Oscar de la Renta Pattern and color? Oh my! If you’re willing to take a risk or two, this is the dress to do it in.
5. Dennis Basso for Kleinfeld It’s not often a mermaid dress catches our eye like this Dennis Basso design did. Kleinfeld brides will fall in love at the sight of this gown’s ruffled tulle base.
6. Vera Wang Oh Vera, you’re always surprising us! Last year it was black; this year it’s red. Luckily there’s no scarlet letter near this beauty.
7. AmsaleAmsale hit this one out of the park. The one shoulder detail takes the design from cutesy to chic.
8. Claire Pettibone If you’re a little boho queen, chances are you’ll love this dress by Claire Pettibone. It’s simple and airy, while detailed and delicate.
9. Christos There’s something so elequently dainty about the cut of this dress; we can’t stop staring. Add a sweetheart neckline with a lace overlay- sold.
10. Mark Zunino While most of this dress is like a romantic, dreamy cloud, the sheer neckline and sleeves makes it edgy and modern. What a fantastically, sassy combination.
11. Sarah Seven Sarah Seven’s decision to juxtapose such a structured bodice against a soft, free-flowing skirt is pure perfection.
12. Theia The shape of this dress is as basic as can be, but the brilliance of the design lies in its texture pattern.
13. Elizabeth Fillmore Accentuate your tiny waist with this Elizabeth Fillmore design, complete with a dramatic, flared base.
Got fashion fever? Take a look at some of our other style blogs here.