10 Wedding Cake Stands for Every Budget
Weddings aren’t always the easiest events to budget. No matter your spending style, it’s hard to ignore how much money even the smallest details can cost. Before you know it, your spending list is much longer than expected, and your bank account is a heck of a lot emptier than planned.
Did you know that wedding cake stands can run for hundreds, even thousands, of dollars? Of course, these pedestals can do wonders for the presentation of your cake, but not everyone has the luxury of dropping so much dough. Since we’re always on the Internet keeping up with the latest wedding trends, we thought we might put our research skills to good use and hunt down some of the best wedding cake stands for your money. After trolling Etsy and a few other sites, we ended up making some pretty great finds! We love every one of them, but we’ll give you fair warning…they range dramatically in price!
Here are 10 wedding cake stands for every budget:
1. Jadeite Cake Stand: $98: BHLDN
2. Cake Platter with a Lace Inspired Rim: $205: Formfabriken
3. Personalized Wedding Cake Stand: $140: Jeanette Zeis Ceramics
4. Footed Pedestal Cake Stand: $19: Vintage Events
5. Etched Glass Cake Stand: $65: Milk & Honey
6. Blue Checkered Cake Stand: $56: Penny Spooner Ceramics
7. Tree Slab Cake Stand: $120: Roxy Heart Vintage
8. Milk Glass Cake Stand: $110: The Roche Studio
9. Handmade Vintage Floral Cake Stand: $45: Emmy Lou’s Lovely Things…
10. Ceramic Cake Stand with Bird: $78: Whitney Smith Pottery
Want to see some pretty cakes that would look fantastic on these stands? Click here.
*Click on links to be directed to individual cake stand sources
By: Kelly Hamilton